Sunday, September 9, 2007

Gameznflix....WOW






Wow is all I can say about the new Gameznflix Web site,,,,I love the new logo, color and by line. The site itself was a little slow to start and still some problems to work out but the concept is cool. The Advertising support I have seen and heard about is also impressive. I hope it helps to build business and take the company to new levels. I have not seen it but a friend in Portland, Maine said he saw a full page Gameznflix Ad in Playboy. I saw one in Pro Gamer and have heard of Television Commercials in the Boston Area. I received my latest mailer and the envelope was the bomb. Good Luck to all.

The Stock is another issue and don't want to vent too much over my recent losses. GZFX did a 1000 to 1 reverse split and changed to GMFX, which turned my 2 mil shares into 2,000 shares and then took a nose dive. I'm not happy about the loss but can only hope this new advertising campaign will cause a rebound by years end.




This is my report for this week, great new web site, great new advertising, the stock sucks. Some good some bad, but maybe the good will turn the bad,,,,,,to good.




Cowboy Up, and move em out,




El