Tuesday, July 31, 2007

First Bath





I have a new to me Mustang Mare that found great joy in rolling in the mud after a good rain earlier this week. Since she is White, ok Grey- there is no such thing as a white horse all horses that look white are actually Light Grey. That will start some contiversy.


She was a mess and had mud caked into her mane and tail. I decided to give her a bath. Oh Yeah that was bright. I cross tied her and got the hose and sprayer, when I let out the first steam of water she went staight up into the air and came down with legs spread. She completely froze.


Got her bathed and dried and groomed and turned her out, straight to the mud pit for a roll in the mud. Now my beautiful White Mare is redish-brown again. If she is happier that way who am I to tell her different.


Hey, Debbie are you out there.

No comments: