Monday, August 6, 2007

GZFX as an Investment-Risky but Rewarding







As an avid gamer I'm always looking for the inside scoop and new opportunities. A friend of mine from Kentucky told me about the game rental company http://www.gameznflix.com/ that he uses regularly for game and movie rentals. Frank is always going on about how east and reliable the company is and how he loves having his rentals sent directly to his house. I joined at his recommendation and have not been disappointed.


On the other hand I looked into http://www.gameznflix.com/ as an investment. This is a risky Pink Sheet stock that very possibly will grow. I bought 2,000,000 shares for $600.00 dollars and know that my $600.00 may soon be gone.


After extensive Due Diligence I have found the stock to be rocky at best but fully believe that a year end rebound is on its way. I am not a Stock Broker and this is just my opinion. I do have faith that this little company has plenty of room for growth and it would take absolute stupidity by the Directors for me to lose my money. I have recommended to all of my family and friends to get in now will the getting is cheap. Never invest more than your will to lose, but the bigger the risk the bigger the payoff.


Good luck,


El